You need to download those files:
- Android SDK
- Recovery: recovery-RA-dream-v1.6.2.zip
- Radio: ota-radio-2_22_19_26I.zip or G1-radio-2_22_23_02.zip
- SPL: Danger SPL spl-signed.zip
- base: DRC83_base_defanged.zip
- SuperD: SuperD1103-NRH.zip (white template without RAM HACK, other versions are available)
This is a quick howto. I assume that you have knowledge how to flash your device, and I take no responsibility if something will go wrong.
- Run in bootloader mode and check if you have PVT mainboard. If not rest of this is not for you and you will break your phone.
- Install recovery-RA-dream-v1.6.2.zip
- Make Nandroid backup (system + ext) and save those files somewhere safe. Your SDCard will be wiped in a few minutes, so it’s not the best place to hold this backup. It will save your ass when something will go wrong
- Install new version of radio.
- Prepare your SDCard. This is required for SuperD to work properly. My setup is 96MB for SWAP, 512MB for ext3, rest for normal VFAT partition
- Copy SLP, DRC_83 and ROM files on VFAT partition
- Wipe your phone
- Install SPL. G1 will reboot if everything is fine you will see HBOOT-1.33.2005 in your bootloader menu
- Install DRC_83
- Install SuperD
- use `adb logcat` from Andriod SDK to see if everything is OK.
Voila. You shold see new splashscreen with new logo.android superd “danger spl” ROM